Select Your Industry
If your industry is not listed below, it does not necessarily mean we don't/won't serve you. Generally speaking, our customers tend to be in the financial services field, however if your company has a need to check your client's credit to see their ability to repay a loan/line of credit, we can probably serve you too. This is typical of companies that do in-house financing and do not necessarily fit in a specific industry. Industries we do not serve are credit repair, tenant screening, private investigators, etc.
Online Lending Platforms
Online platforms with financing options love our iSoftpull Quick Solution and APIs.
- Website Integration
- Consumer Facing Application Forms
- Instant Decisioning
- API Documentation
- Sandbox Environment
- Full Control & Development Freedom
Soft Pulls For Mortgage Professionals
Why Would A Mortgage Broker Use A Soft Pull?
- Get More Leads Online and Generate More Revenue: Because a soft credit check can be done with a name and address only and does not impact a consumer's credit, consumers are more willing to fill out online pre-qualification applications. This is because it takes less time than filling out a full-length application online (people hate filling out long applications) and customers are reluctant to give out their social security number. Learn More
- Get More Leads With Verbal Consent: With verbal consent on a recorded line, mortgage professionals can pull their client's credit report and FICO® score. We have found that consumers become sticky to a mortgage professional once they have run a soft credit check on them. More specifically, once a mortgage professional has run the customer's credit, he is able to speak more intelligently about the deal, and is also able to "sink his teeth" into the deal.
- Get More Referrals: Real estate agents will send you all of their clients because they are self-interested and want to know their customer's credit score, but they do not have the ability to run credit because they are not the lender. Learn More About Getting Referrals From Real Estate Agents
- Save Time and Money: Running a soft credit check will put you "in the know" about your prospect's credit condition at the beginning of the sales cycle. This will save you time and money from working on deals that do not qualify in the first place. Learn More About About Soft Pulls
- Protect Your Leads: Soft credit checks do not activate "trigger leads." Because a soft pull does not place an inquiry on a customer's credit report, your competitor's trigger leads will not be activated.
- Save Money Again: Soft credit checks cost about $3 each... a tri-merge can cost up to $30 per report. Mortgage brokers using soft pulls save money because they wait until they are confident they have a deal to run a tri-merge and they don't run them on deals that don't close. They can do this because they can get the full credit report from iSoftpull. Also, they are happy to pay the fee for the tri-merge when they are confident they have a deal.
Online Lead Generation
Our software enables you to pull your client's entire credit report using their name and address only, from your website.
Getting Consent on the Phone
While on a recorded line, and with your customer's consent, you can pull your client's entire credit report and FICO® score.
Face to Face Meetings
Through a paper application, your mobile phone, or your computer, our software will instantly give you your client's credit report.
Soft Pulls for the Solar Industry
How the solar industry uses soft pulls in their day to day business operations
Our residential solar clients use our software to prequalify their candidates when their reps are in the field, or when their finance team is speaking to prospects on the phone. In short, our solar clients want to know their prospect's credit profile prior to spending time bidding the job and sending the loan to the finance company. By running soft pulls, our customers save time and money because they are not sending representatives out to their client's houses to bid jobs, spending time writing the deal, then sending unqualified candidates to their lender partners.
Soft Pulls for Business and Personal Loan Brokers
How To Pull Your Client's Credit
Our software is a cloud-based application you log into, just as you would Facebook, Gmail, or any other cloud-based platform. Our business and personal loan broker customers typically get their client's consent over the phone, online, or in a traditional paper application. Once you have obtained your client's consent to run a soft credit check, you will log into our portal with your username and password, enter your client's name and address, and with one click of the mouse you will instantly receive your client's entire credit report and FICO® score.