Marketing Content Intern
Are you interested in garnering in-demand digital marketing tools that will help you become an expert in content development and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles? Are you highly-driven, passionate about digital marketing and love developing fresh new content to strengthen brand awareness? Are you eager to refine your digital marketing skillsets to become a more desirable applicant post-graduation while earning university credits? If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply for iSoftpull's Marketing Content internship.
The Marketing content Intern will work alongside our digital marketing team helping to refine and develop optimal digital content strategies to achieve greater online visibility. This individual will be responsible for the research and development of new marketing content to help optimize iSoftpull's online presence while providing creative new content to spread awareness and increase product knowledge. The role will also provide analysis, monitoring and reporting of organic search campaigns to ensure continual optimization of content. The ideal candidate will have excellent written/verbal communication skills, an understanding of marketing analytics, and a strong attention to detail with a willingness to learn.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work alongside the team to oversee site-wide SEO for managed websites
- Audit & Clean website/ landing page copy to ensure optimal SERP visibility
- Perform ongoing keyword research to help identify new keyword opportunities
- Develop content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Content writing and optimization
- Competitive research and benchmarking
- Maintain reports and provide analysis to help identify new market trends
- Link building outreach & relationship management
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and ability to quickly comprehend and process new information
- Self-starter who can work independently and take initiative to solve problems
- Ability to work well with all teams across the company while maintaining a friendly and positive attitude
- Commitment to completing work on-time that meets/ exceeds quality expectations
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization and/or digital marketing preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with website hosting platforms such as Wix, Wordpress, Webflow, or Zoho Sites is a plus
Must be an upper-division student enrolled in an undergraduate program for business, marketing, communications or similar field.