Digital Marketing Intern
iSoftpull is looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in marketing, then we want to work with you.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your work will include assisting in various initiatives including but not limited to: helping develop marketing outreach campaigns, creating new blog posts, monitoring social media platforms, conducting market analysis and research, and measuring campaign performance. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Besides being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms, with a willingness to learn.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Create new blog posts and assist in content development strategy
- Work with marketing team to strategize positioning and messaging
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills preferred
- Passionate about marketing and eager to learn best practices
- Great attitude, able to collaborate in a team-centric environment
Must be an upper-division student enrolled in an undergraduate program for business, marketing, communications or similar field.