Experian API hub
The Experian API Hub provides real-time access to commercial business data. The business data from Experian are integrated for efficiency and accuracy. Efficiency and accuracy are the essential factors toward a decisive competitive advantage. The competitive advantage from Experian’s market-leading data enables business processes for users. Users can quickly onboard new customers, enhance business decision-making, manage portfolios, and improve workstreams with the Experian API Hub.
The Experian API Hub’s users can benefit through the following:
- Take advantage of the growing collection of APIs. The ever-increasing collection of APIs covers the most essential commercial credit and commercial public record information. The commercial public record information includes commercial scores, trades, corporate linkage, bankruptcies, liens, and judgments.
- End the trouble of working with multiple applications. Multiple applications can cause inconvenience because of decentralized data. Consolidated data, on the other hand, allow users to make wiser business decisions without the need to leave the application.
- Decrease decision turnaround time. Turnaround time for credit and compliance onboarding requirements is achievable within minutes because of easy access to Experian business data.
- Keep track of portfolio in real-time. Real-time access to all the information needed is beneficial in lessening risks and acting quickly to business problems.
Experian vs iSoftpull
The data displayed on a credit report is the exact same, whether you pull an Experian report directly from the bureau or using iSoftpull’s credit reporting software. Both soft credit checks and hard credit checks display the most up-to-date report data. These credit reports are accurate, complete, and current for users that need to do the following credit checks:
- Credit Profile Credit Check shows the history of the consumer’s credit and identification information.
- Automotive Credit Profile Credit Check assists automotive lenders’ and dealers’ decisions to offer credit.
- Employment Insight Credit Check contains consumer identification, employment history, and credit information for hiring or promotion purposes.
- Health Care Credit Profile Credit Check consists of a credit report with Healthcare Summary for the healthcare industry.
- Telecom-Electric-Cable Credit Check evaluates consumer risk within the telecommunications, energy, and cable or TEC space.
- Connect Check Credit Check assists the utility, telecommunication, and cable industries in identifying fraud and minimizing risk exposures.
- Extended View Credit Check shows a score with attributes depending on the client’s request.
The data displayed on a credit report is the exact same, whether you pull an Experian report directly from the bureau or using iSoftpull’s credit reporting software. Both soft credit checks and hard credit checks display the most up-to-date report data. These credit reports are accurate, complete, and current for users that need to do the following credit checks.